The Collective Impact Funds are a collective giving initiative where like-minded donors can leverage their charitable dollars to make a larger impact on the community. These funds strategically shape the path of our community today and to position us for a stronger tomorrow. Begin your journey by exploring our Quality of Life Framework for our regional community. As you identify the areas that you’re most passionate about, the Community Foundation can help guide you to the opportunities that meet your philanthropic goals.
The Collective Impact Funds are different from individual giving options because they:
- Group gifts from donors who are interested in making an impact in a shared area of interest.
- Are entrusted to the staff, Board of Directors and appointed committees of the Community Foundation for evaluating needs and administering the grant making process.
How Can I Help Today?
- Basic Needs
- Health and Wellness
- Emergency Relief
- Neighborhoods and Community
How Can I Shape Tomorrow?
Endowed funds attract donors who:
- Believe in the power of collective giving
- Understand that our community’s needs continue to evolve
- Want to leave a personal legacy in the form of a perpetual source of philanthropic capital
- Trust the Community Foundation and its appointed committees to establish strategic partnerships and administer grant making programs to achieve meaningful results.