Our Community Partners lead our community through philanthropy, volunteerism, and community engagement. Community Partners share in our mission to improve the quality of life in our community through philanthropy by investing in the Community Foundation’s work to build the capacity of our local nonprofits, convene local leaders to address our community’s most critical issues, and nurture a philanthropic spirit that improves the quality of life across a broad spectrum of issues in the place we call “home.”
- Web linked business/organization logo featured on the Community Foundation website.
- A Community Partner “seal” for your website and other promotional materials
- Company logo appears on eNewsletters sent to approximately 5,000 subscribers, including corporate and community leaders
- Company logo appears on Community Partner event banners with average annual attendance totaling over 1,000
- Recognition on the Community Foundation Donor Display at our office
- Periodic recognition as a featured Community Partner on our social media channels, currently with 2,500 followers and 8,500 monthly reach
- Recognition in the Community Foundation Annual Report and Vital Signs publications emailed, mailed, and/or social media distribution
- Access to Community Foundation leadership for philanthropic consultation/presentations to your employees on topics related to charitable giving, corporate philanthropy, and the local nonprofits
- Opportunities to participate in our Corporate Giving Network, Philanthropic Advisors Network, NonProfit University (NPU), the Summit on Philanthropy and other special events
By the Numbers
- $5,000 per year, renewable annually
- 100% of gift is eligible for charitable deduction
Thank you for all you do to make our great community even better through philanthropy.