Join likeminded citizens, leaders and philanthropists who believe in the power of collective giving to generate positive change in our community today. We help donors connect with areas of interest within the Quality of Life Framework for our region. Choose which area you’d like to impact. Many named funds already exist and there are countless opportunities to establish new funds with other donors who are passionate about the same field of interest. Let’s talk about your goals, and we’ll connect you with a fund or initiative that delivers immediate, short-term assistance to our community.
- Basic Needs Fund
Health & Wellness
- Health & Wellness Fund
- Crestwood Women & Families Fund – awards high-impact grants to organizations and projects that address the issues and meet the immediate needs of women and families in our community
- Education Fund
- The Schools Foundation Endowment Fund - a permanent source of capital that provides financial support for the Huntsville City, Madison City and Madison County school districts
- CAP & GOWN Project Fund – provides resources to guide children from low-income homes through college tours, admissions counseling, and college entrance exam preparation to enhance their access to college
- Summer Adventures in Learning (SAIL) Fund - collective impact project to combat summer learning loss, particularly among low-income or at-risk students
- Lifestyle Fund
Neighborhood & Communities
- Neighborhood & Communities Fund
- Economy Fund
- Committee of 100's Creative Cities Fund – established by the Huntsville Committee of 100, this fund creates a culture of innovation in economic development and public education by developing cooperative solutions to local issues.
- Environment Fund
- Emergency Response Fund – provided disaster relief following the tornadoes of 2011